Pittsburgh

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jb123

Reaction score
Will be heading to Pitts July 30th staying the night as a pit stop to North Carolina. Anything I should check out in particular? Thinking pramani brothers or whatever for a sandwich, no clue otherwise.

Cheers, not sure if this is right spot or not was too lazy to look and I'm sure the mods will help a brother out.

Wrong region, but I can still help. I love hitting up Fat Head's and Carson Street Deli for beer/food and Smokin' Joes for just beer. They're all on the same street in south side. The Mad Mex locations are good too if you like tex mex. I'd recommend Church Brew Works as well, simply because it's a brewery in a church and they do make some good beers. I haven't made many brewery trips myself in the city, so can't help you there.

Primani Brothers if you can only have one meal.

Piper's Pubb is a must for the authenticity feels.

Pamela's Diner in Shadyside for breakfast "Hotcakes".

As far as beer, Industry Public House has a pretty good beer/ whiskey lineup, and a cool atmosphere.

Pipers, Primanti's, Mike and Tony's, Wigle Whiskey, Caliente, East End, Voodoo, Roundabout, Brew Gentleman, Draai Laag, Church Brew Works, Fat Heads and Smokin Joes. The Smiling Moose has a decent taplist as well.

Latest posts

Back