Pokémon GO Thread

Help Support Talkbeer:

I haven't played this thing, but a bartender friend of mine said that there are Pokestops at most of the bars she works at, plus a couple of them have something called lure modules, and she is pretty happy about it not because she plays the game but because she has been making fat stacks of ca$h this week from the massive uptick in nerd traffic.

Gene

Just happy to be here
Yeah, one day of this was enough. Now that I know what's going on inside the virtual world, I'm finding it way too entertaining to watch everyone else playing the game to continue playing it myself. The app has officially been deleted. I'm not sure about anywhere else, but around here I've seen almost as many adults as kids walking around doing this thing - married couples, normal looking contributing members of society, etc.

As I mentioned, there's a park just a short walk from my house with three PokeStops and a gym. It was a madhouse down there even late into the night last night, so there should be no shortage of entertainment for the time being.

Latest posts