Pokémon GO Thread

Help Support Talkbeer:

It has nothing to do with technology. This new fad is just really stupid and people are going to get injured and/or killed because they aren't paying attention to their surroundings.
Then again, nobody pays attention to their surroundings anymore. How many people do you see driving with a phone to their face? Dozens per commute? Common sense and situational awareness are at an all time low. It's not convenient to have to think all of the time.

Between yesterday and today I saw 5-6 different people taking a picture of an oak tree that is in the soldier's grove memorial park near the capital building. Today it got the best of me so I walked over and looked closely at the tree. Yup, its just a tree...no special markings, critters or anything abornal to see let alone to take a picture of. I guess they were playing this game? Its kinda funny how I make it a point to not look at my phone while walking...I try and observe all the shit going on around me. It is amazing how many people have their faces buried into their phones. I wonder what percentage of them are playing this game.

Last edited:

Latest posts