Pokémon GO Thread

Help Support Talkbeer:

FYI, if those of you I’m friends haven’t realized it, my trainer name got changed to a bunch of button mashing. Working on getting it changed back.

No grinding required. A casual hour every day of catching, trying to do a raid every day, special events like community day, friend bonuses etc all add up fairly quickly. Only took 2 months for me to cross level 39 that way.

Did alright on Zapdos day. Caught 23/24 & 2 were shiny. Got a 98% Alolan Raichu. Still trying to find a damn Marowak raid. Got a perfect Makuhita & Ponyta on the weekend, bringing my total count now to 24. Comic Con Unown event was awesome, getting 52 of those fairly easily.

Already have enough XP to be back at level 30 again only a few weeks after hitting level 40. Maybe I should start moar accounts?!?!

No grinding required. A casual hour every day of catching, trying to do a raid every day, special events like community day, friend bonuses etc all add up fairly quickly. Only took 2 months for me to cross level 39 that way.

Did alright on Zapdos day. Caught 23/24 & 2 were shiny. Got a 98% Alolan Raichu. Still trying to find a damn Marowak raid. Got a perfect Makuhita & Ponyta on the weekend, bringing my total count now to 24. Comic Con Unown event was awesome, getting 52 of those fairly easily.

Already have enough XP to be back at level 30 again only a few weeks after hitting level 40. Maybe I should start moar accounts?!?!
There was a Unown event during Comic Con?! Dammit.

Talk about Not Having a Life lol.
It’s gotta be his life all day long. 50 coins per lucky egg, 100 coins per raid pass. Doing an average of 680K per day over 2 years. Raids only being available for past year. How much money did he spend? How can this be possible? How do you coordinate with people to grind like that unless he’s a one stop multiple account shop?

It’s gotta be his life all day long. 50 coins per lucky egg, 100 coins per raid pass. Doing an average of 680K per day over 2 years. Raids only being available for past year. How much money did he spend? How can this be possible? How do you coordinate with people to grind like that unless he’s a one stop multiple account shop?
How do you have time for food, sex, beer? #lifesux

Just started the Celebi research tasks! Need three new friends so anyone that isn’t my friend already let’s do it!

Trainer code is:
5834 2818 3053
I need two more friends. Friend request incoming.

And I'll likely need one more. Basically looking for a friend code for a day. No expectations of sending gifts, etc. Just need to finish this step of the Celebi quest. PM me for my friend code plz bbs.

Latest posts