US - Northwest Portland thread

Help Support Talkbeer:

WTF HotD has Matt on draft.

I haven't kept up with their bottles, so I might grab a few to take home. I wish he'd get over the Stone thing. Stop trying to make fetch happen.
walk a block down the street from HotD to Boke Bowl and get a 3pk of their fried chicken steam buns with orange dot sauce. the chicken is great but that sauce is pure crack.

Arbitrator

Not Patrick
heading out to Boke Bowl and Upright around opening if anyone is up for a box-closing social this afternoon.
I've already flown out, or I'd join you. It was a short trip with most of our time in Lincoln City.

Wish I could have met with you or some other PDX locals, but judging from my last post in this thread, I would not have made a good first impression.

Sweet town, looking forward to my next trip.

Not too excited about this year's 3 Way, and frankly, a little disappointed based on the breweries involved. It's not bad by any stretch of the imagination, but I'm probably not buying as much of this as I usually do.

The one caveat is that I'm drinking it on tap. Interested to see if there's any difference with ty he cans.

Not too excited about this year's 3 Way, and frankly, a little disappointed based on the breweries involved. It's not bad by any stretch of the imagination, but I'm probably not buying as much of this as I usually do.

The one caveat is that I'm drinking it on tap. Interested to see if there's any difference with ty he cans.
Does it taste green? Thought the beta batches were pretty solid

Does it taste green? Thought the beta batches were pretty solid
No, not to me. It just doesn't really taste that differently from most of the higher end hazies. Like I said, it's not bad at all, but also not mind blowing.

Edit: I felt pretty much the same about the betas. Liked them, but didn't think they were amazing or anything.

Latest posts