Proprietor's Day 2016

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Didn't you hear? They let it sit out overnight in a coolship (i.e. Chicago waste management container)!
Not a fan of any Bourbon County...
1222576528411.gif

Farnsworth omgrr

i wish all the people who ***** about Goose Island, Prop, Rare, etc. sucking and how much they hate lines, won't wait in them, etc. would not show up for this... but those will be the people in the front of the line... about 5000 deep.

Is there a lot of saltiness elsewhere about a public event centered around a beer that was specifically made for the Chicagoland area?

I'm not too thrilled with the Proprietor's this year but the event sounds like fun. Although the shitlords going only to flip the vintage bottles should ruin it for everyone.

I would've liked another Rare this year (struck out last year, myself, and was a fan of what I tasted at FoBAB), but this sounds like it'll be a fun time. Hoping to actually get tickets this year.

Lost, as did my coworker - I didn't know it was a daily entry until late in the window, so I only entered 1 e-mail 3 times. Coworker and his wife both entered 1 e-mail daily.

Lost, as did my coworker - I didn't know it was a daily entry until late in the window, so I only entered 1 e-mail 3 times. Coworker and his wife both entered 1 e-mail daily.
I entered once daily and didn't win. I definitely know more people that won Rare Day then this.

Back