Question/Opinion Question

Help Support Talkbeer:

Status
Not open for further replies.

BadJustin

Premium Supporter
Contributor
I'll take this one.

Tosh is back because he and I have spoken at length over the behavior that resulted in his ban initially. We have covered everything from calling people twats to harassing staff and the owners, being negative and just an asshole in general. He understands why the ban happened and in light of hornydevil being back and giving him a second chance, we are doing the same with tosh.

Both the aforementioned users understand that this decision can be reversed at any time and for any reason. I, as well as he, realize that he didn't gain a lot of fans towards the end of his previous tenure. That being said, I was assured there will be no drunken, veiled comments intended to incite other users, general negativity over how the site is run and any decisions that are made or general fuckery that is outside of the shit we all do on here.

What I find amusing is how this place, for the last couple weeks, has had days where there were like 5 posts outside of the Toxic Topics section and now that two users are back, suddenly everyone has a vested interest in the site again. Either people are going to use it or they are not but we are not going to base decisions off fielding complaints from folks who generally hid in the shadows after the sale and now peoples balls have been touched because a certain user is back.

Assure the many people, that both users know I am watching them and will not tolerate any bullshit, cause quite frankly, I could not fucking care less who is here or not.

I'll take this one.

Tosh is back because he and I have spoken at length over the behavior that resulted in his ban initially. We have covered everything from calling people twats to harassing staff and the owners, being negative and just an asshole in general. He understands why the ban happened and in light of hornydevil being back and giving him a second chance, we are doing the same with tosh.

Both the aforementioned users understand that this decision can be reversed at any time and for any reason. I, as well as he, realize that he didn't gain a lot of fans towards the end of his previous tenure. That being said, I was assured there will be no drunken, veiled comments intended to incite other users, general negativity over how the site is run and any decisions that are made or general fuckery that is outside of the shit we all do on here.

What I find amusing is how this place, for the last couple weeks, has had days where there were like 5 posts outside of the Toxic Topics section and now that two users are back, suddenly everyone has a vested interest in the site again. Either people are going to use it or they are not but we are not going to base decisions off fielding complaints from folks who generally hid in the shadows after the sale and now peoples balls have been touched because a certain user is back.

Assure the many people, that both users know I am watching them and will not tolerate any bullshit, cause quite frankly, I could not fucking care less who is here or not.
Thanks, Justin!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts