Quintessence/Night of the Great Thirst 2018 etc...

Help Support Talkbeer:

I fly in the 27th in the morning , going to night of night of great thirst. I may or may not be going to zythos, got the 3-3:0 session for quintessence. I head back on the 5th. Would love to meet up and share some lambic with everyone. My first time to belgium, my wife who is also coming went 11 years ago. Very excite!

Figured instead of clogging up the Lambic Discussion this deserved its own thread.
Who is in? Which events?

27 April - Night of the Great Thirst
28-29 April - Zythos
1 May - Quintessence
5-6 May - Tilquin English Beer Festival

Cheers
In for night of the great thirst, quintessence, and tee shirts!

Tell me more about zythos and the English beer fest...

In for Quintessence, others depend on flight plan. Definitely making a trip to Streekbieren in Izegem one of the days.
I'm not familiar with Streekbieren, but I recently found out about a place called Kroegske, which is also in Izegem. Apparently the owner has a great vintage lambic menu for very fair prices. Has anyone heard of the place?

In for night of the great thirst, quintessence, and tee shirts!

Tell me more about zythos and the English beer fest...
English Beer fest is a must in my book if you are in town. Super chill, really well run, not too crowded. Had my kid with me one year and it was fine for him. All the best English breweries are there pouring a great range of beers. Been every year and won't miss this one either.

In at 10:00 for Quintessence, thumbs up on a shirt.

Zythos is pretty atypical tho. Lots of bachelor parties and fraternities getting shitfaced which is not something you're going to see at de Nacht for example.
I've been like 3 or 4 times and I loved it when I was 19. Not as much anymore, haven't been in years
English Beer fest is a must in my book if you are in town. Super chill, really well run, not too crowded. Had my kid with me one year and it was fine for him. All the best English breweries are there pouring a great range of beers. Been every year and won't miss this one either.

In at 10:00 for Quintessence, thumbs up on a shirt.
Exactly both of these!

Latest posts