Random Beer Thoughts

Help Support Talkbeer:

BadJustin

Staff member
Contributor
I could tell.

I really don’t care just like to point out how things happened to be timed to be where TB sent out the PM (from an anonymous account) asking for a donation at then Ryan started telling everyone to join DDT. I know DDT started before that PM was sent.

It was shitty what happened but whateves. There are worse atrocities happening in the word. (As evidenced in the Trump thread. Pulitzer coming in 2020)

Love you, boo.

Wearing a Phish shirt now.

View attachment 9100

Also on beer. Maybe not as much as you though.

You splurge for the webbie man?

I could tell.

I really don’t care just like to point out how things happened to be timed to be where TB sent out the PM (from an anonymous account) asking for a donation at then Ryan started telling everyone to join DDT. I know DDT started before that PM was sent.

It was shitty what happened but whateves. There are worse atrocities happening in the word. (As evidenced in the Trump thread. Pulitzer coming in 2020)

Love you, boo.

Wearing a Phish shirt now.

View attachment 9100

Also on beer. Maybe not as much as you though.
More WhalezB4Rarez selfies would for sure cause a spike in traffic over here

Woah woah woah, this is not what it was about at all. If you'd like to PM me brother, I will be 100% transparent about its conception to fruition. It had nothing to do with money so please don't paint that narrative. There were just fundamental differences and NO it has nothing to do with Toxic Topics or any of that shit so please don't come at that angle too.
Yeah sorry I don't believe this.

Latest posts