Random Beer Thoughts

Help Support Talkbeer:

WhalezB4Rarez

One of the few still only on here
Bells Brewery selling to New Belgium

drgarage

Not a real doctor. Lives in garage.
Bells Brewery selling to New Belgium

Which means they're selling to Kirin, right?

Which means they're selling to Kirin, right?
For those unaware

Severance would be nice, as well as someone else buying the facility and keeping the current staffers employed. There are a few larger breweries that are hiring though, so that is a plus....but yeah...sucks. While I didn't like the beer and liked their business decisions even less, it always smelled fantastic when I would drive past on mira mesa blvd and they were brewing.

WhalezB4Rarez

One of the few still only on here
Severance would be nice, as well as someone else buying the facility and keeping the current staffers employed. There are a few larger breweries that are hiring though, so that is a plus....but yeah...sucks. While I didn't like the beer and liked their business decisions even less, it always smelled fantastic when I would drive past on mira mesa blvd and they were brewing.
and I have to imagine these moves will be more commonplace (see Bell’s) as the “old guard” loses market share to every 16oz can hazy brewer. Assuming they are, that is, but considering every bigger brewer is copying the “new recipe every week” trend that would seem to be the case.

Latest posts