Random Music Thoughts/Discussion

Help Support Talkbeer:

vav

because the trump thread deserves a pulitzer
Contributor
Mini doc about dubplate culture filmed around the neighborhood in south London I used to live in.

If anyone is interested in this stuff this is an interview with the guy in the other main cutting house in London, which I think is still going.

FAO - Gaseous Clay
Fuck yes

Sorry, all the Roky spam in this thread (and others) tonight...

All the IG tributes from the bands/labels I get down with...

"I've gone through three changes: I thought I was a Christian, then I was the devil, then the third one, where I know who I am, you know—I feel like I'm an alien."

-Roky

(Link to media)

(Link to media)

(Link to media)
(Link to media)

(Link to media)

Last edited:

Arbitrator

Not Patrick
I think I've reached the point where a few drinks ruin my enjoyment of music, rather than enhancing it.

I tried playing the DVDs of Rammstein: Paris, Rammstein: Volleyball, and now Opeth @ Red Rocks. Not feeling any of them.

In other news, Opeth Live @ Red Rocks is usually awesome.

I think I've reached the point where a few drinks ruin my enjoyment of music, rather than enhancing it.

I tried playing the DVDs of Rammstein: Paris, Rammstein: Volleyball, and now Opeth @ Red Rocks. Not feeling any of them.

In other news, Opeth Live @ Red Rocks is usually awesome.
I've run into that problem, but seldom enough that I think they're just isolated incidents owing to other factors (or at least i fucking hope so).

I have yet to run into anything that diminishes my enjoyment of Rammstein though. Except the regret of not springing for the really good seats whenever I see them live.

drgarage

Not a real doctor. Lives in garage.
Contributor
Kim (my wife) moments ago, out loud and at a decent decibel level: “Bet the line to the ladies room is rrrrreal short tonight.”

We’re at a King Crimson show. Lol.
There was no line for the ladies' room and a very long one for the men's at the June of 44 show, too...