Random thoughts thread

Help Support Talkbeer:

Where do employees get the idea that going grocery shopping for themselves on company time is acceptable.
Out doing audits on company trucks and watched an employee take her lunch, move her truck a space, and then go into the grocery store.
I'm sorry lady, you're not smarter than the gps installed on your vehicle.
What do you mean "move her truck a space"? Did she go into the grocery store while on her lunch? Maybe she was getting a sandwich from the deli for her lunch?

Where do employees get the idea that going grocery shopping for themselves on company time is acceptable.
Out doing audits on company trucks and watched an employee take her lunch, move her truck a space, and then go into the grocery store.
I have done so much better shit than go to the grocery while on the clock, still mad props to that lady. She probably has mouths to feed and she's getting that scrilla while homies like you are busy tracking her movements and exhausting their Vaseline supply all day.

So did you see her come out with bags on some CCTV footage? Otherwise she is probably just going to tell you she went in to take a dump after lunch. Pooping on the clock is national pastime.

When I used to be tracked like that I'd park in Burger King parking lot and then walk on over to the Hip Hugger.

MarkIntihar

Josh

Premium Non-Supporting Supporter
Staff member
So did you see her come out with bags on some CCTV footage? Otherwise she is probably just going to tell you she went in to take a dump after lunch. Pooping on the clock is national pastime.
Pulled into the lot as she was exiting the fast food joint and going to her truck. Saw her move her truck and then go into the supermarket. Sat there doing some computer work for about 45 minutes waiting and she had yet to emerge.
Hour and a half lunch and poop break. Difficult to spin that.
In a weeks time, I've had to give one guy a week off, and three write ups.
ZFG.

Latest posts