Random thoughts thread

Help Support Talkbeer:

So i had been on this site two years ago and it was the happening place to be. Now if feels so lonely and empty. Kind of like a city, once a bubbling metropolis, slowly being abandoned. If i could stand on a hill and look out across this once great city it would for sure look like a scene from the walking dead, where there are hundreds of abandoned cars and buildings and houses and everything is decaying. What happened? And more importantly... where did everyone go? Can i get an invite to the new party? Im so sad☹

WhalezB4Rarez

One of the few still only on here
So i had been on this site two years ago and it was the happening place to be. Now if feels so lonely and empty. Kind of like a city, once a bubbling metropolis, slowly being abandoned. If i could stand on a hill and look out across this once great city it would for sure look like a scene from the walking dead, where there are hundreds of abandoned cars and buildings and houses and everything is decaying. What happened? And more importantly... where did everyone go? Can i get an invite to the new party? Im so sad☹

Gene sold the site and some folks left. Then a $10 “supporter” thing happened and people started to leave. At some point banners showed up and then eventually the final straw was an account called Admin private messaged users asking for those who aren’t supporters to become supporters. All hell broke loose and here we are. Those of us left pretty much just hang out in the Trump thread.

Someone will be able to point you to where the others went.

I've been bringing a baggie with some brunoise red onion, julienned cilantro, a lime and an avocado to work. With said bag I've been making "pocket guac" for a snack. Just split the avocado, turn out the nut, cube up the flesh flip the skin out and dump it into the bag, cut the lime in half and squeeze it into the bag, then mash the fuck out of it and eat it with a spoon right out of the bag.

I made the mistake of making pocket guac during a meeting just now.

I guess I'm NOW the weird guy in the office. I figured if the rotating machinery guy can sit there with a jaw full of Red Man and pull up a trash can next to him spitting the whole time through those jelly bean teeth I can eat some fucking pocket guac.

GUESS NOT
reminder

Don't worry, it'll pick up after Christmas.

Latest posts