US - Pacific Rare Barrel Founder's Society

Help Support Talkbeer:

I guess I am saying the merch/merch value was essentially worthless IMO. Do you place a $50 value on yet another growler? I sure as hell don't. And I still haven't used my merch value for this year. I guess I'll order an overpriced T-shirt or something that will include shipping in the cost.

Yes, we were getting something for that extra money, but it wasn't something we wanted, nor even close to a good value.

I guess I am saying the merch/merch value was essentially worthless IMO. Do you place a $50 value on yet another growler? I sure as hell don't. And I still haven't used my merch value for this year. I guess I'll order an overpriced T-shirt or something that will include shipping in the cost.

Yes, we were getting something for that extra money, but it wasn't something we wanted, nor even close to a good value.
Oh no I for sure agree 100%. I wish all memberships would be just beer. I don't need a 15th brewery member shirt or a 20th growler to put in a cupboard and never see again. However, I do use the klean kanteen growlers they gave us, I definitely would have 0 use for the $50 merch credit if I was a member this year as I am a giant human and their hipster sized stuff doesn't fit me.

You don't have to use the $50 credit only on merch. You can use it just like a regular gift card during aos presales for beer.

tosh

Premium Supporter
Contributor
You don't have to use the $50 credit only on merch. You can use it just like a regular gift card during aos presales for beer.
Really?
I-mean you could not originally, but that is good if that Change occured

Really?
I-mean you could not originally, but that is good if that Change occured
I don't know if it changed recently but I used my credit on my first two orders back in Jan and Mar on bottles of Moxie and Fields Forever and didn't run into any issues. First aos sale I got a bottle of Moxie and entered the code. System saved the remaining credit and applied the balance the next time I bought Fields Forever.

tosh

Premium Supporter
Contributor
I don't know if it changed recently but I used my credit on my first two orders back in Jan and Mar on bottles of Moxie and Fields Forever and didn't run into any issues.
God for you. I bought a tshirt for me and some other guy. Worked out for me.

this makes a lot of sense because it’s not a style they know well.

i also hear that the ipa isn’t even theirs, is that true?

saw this on google when looking them up that made me chuckle
Not sure if they brewed it or not. They make it seem like they did on the menu. I think they brewed a Resilience IPA iirc. Either way, I hope they don’t start canning them.

Latest posts