Recent completed trades for HF Art

Help Support Talkbeer:

Anyone care to fill me in on what's closed for Art recently? I've seen offers but just wanna know where to start. Would like to get this one for an upcoming HF share.
Cheers TB

Obvi #wheretradesgo2die

Nice! What do you think of this option: new dG The Persimmon (168 bottles produced) + Juicy for Art?
I would be surprised if that got done, but dG always seems to trade higher than I think, so take my opinion with a grain of salt! Also seems like you have some venn D problems with Juicy being in there as I'm guessing the remaining bottles of Art are mostly with HF regs.

I'm guessing if someone with Art wanted an Assassin, getting that done 1:1 would take no time at all. Now if someone was offering Assassin for Art 1:1, well I doubt that would happen. I traded Art B3 1:1 with A&T for whatever that's worth.
ya, id confirm that i was on the giving end and it was a regular trade friend. i also traded one for cd 10, cd 6 and flora but that was about a year ago

Have traded for a few, it's my most fav beer. A&T 1:1, 6 shipper of loons (good ones), and 3 vanilla ryes (before they were whalezbro) are some I remember. Have been looking for another one recently and they seem to be getting much more scarce. Lambic usually does the trick.

primebeer

Assistant to the Regional Moderator
Have traded for a few, it's my most fav beer. A&T 1:1, 6 shipper of loons (good ones), and 3 vanilla ryes (before they were whalezbro) are some I remember. Have been looking for another one recently and they seem to be getting much more scarce. Lambic usually does the trick.
:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

While it wasn't too recently, I did do ORVW for Art, and I only had one interested party. Probably no chance that happens again. I just picked up an Art B2 pretty fairly...as someone else mentioned, Art seems to be held very closely. It's personally my favorite Hill beer after Flora b5.

i wasn't crazy about art to be honest. i much prefer flora variants, a good batch of flora, good cds, sarrasin, wol

Latest posts