Recommendation for space in Chicago for small group

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tacosandbeer

Reaction score
Looking for a place near the Fairmont Hotel for 15-20 people to convene to have drinks & food and be able to hold a conversation. A private room would be ideal, but if not, a decent place that could accommodate a large group. Have date/time in mind for April. Would love to hear some recommendations from anyone with first hand knowledge. If you happen to work at such a place and can help facilitate this, please PM me. Thanks in advance!

There's not a lot of bar/restaurants in that area within a block or two. You'll have better luck finding something a few blocks west and north, on the north side of the river, in the River North area. Lots of bars/restaurants.

I work in the River North area and have planned my company holiday party in the area, so I've called around to a lot of places about hosting large groups. Typically if you want a separate room there are additional fees. But just about every restaurant/bar does that.

Back