River Roost Brewery

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Stopped here yesterday on your recommendation - everything was very good. The IPA (mas verde) was my favorite of their current offerings and I took a growler home. Missed out on the hoppy wheat ale by maybe one person. The brewer Mark and his mom were filling growlers and pouring samples. Really friendly and relaxed atmosphere. Seems like there is pretty solid local support based on the people coming and going on Saturday.

I would highly recommend anyone traveling up or down 91 to make this a stop - it is ~5 minutes from the White River Junction exit.

Put this place on your radar River Roost Brewery 230 S. Main St, White River Junction, Vermont

Mark my words, you will be raving about this place in the not so distant future, if not you can ban me from here too!
I had Feet First at the Blackback Pub a few weeks ago while in town for the TB anny party. Congrats VT. Your state has another good brewery !

Last edited:
I actually made the trip up (2 hours) a few weeks ago specifically for River Roost IPAs. They're fantastic and I needed more. I also had lunch at Big Fatty's and picked up some hot sauce at Angry Goat next door. Great little area.

Big fattys usually has a couple HF taps as well. Love going to big fattys and hitting river roost on the way back from Waterbury

Had Glimpse a few weeks ago. It was great. Looking forward to much more of this stuff.

That's all.

Back