Rodenbach Alexander

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Evan1212

Reaction score
What have people been seeing for prices/limits on these bottles in the US?

Has it hit all the states yet?
338701.0.0.jpeg

I heard $15. A friend in Atlanta told met hat he heard only 26 cases (6 bottles per) hit Atlanta with a 1 pp limit. Seems the word is true that these will be rather limited

starting to trickle through NYC. was able to pick up a few bottles today. most places have one case @ 1pp. also has been popping up a lot of places on tap. $18 bottle price

also not sure what other markets look in terms of demand, but this stuff isn't exactly flying off the shelves in NYC. one spot has had bottles for ~3 days i think, which in NYC beer hysteria ******** essentially makes it a shelfie

I was able to buy some in MA this week. I also got confirmation none will be in NH (big surpriseo_O).

It hit about 10 days ago in Atlanta. Most places were 1 per, one was 2 per. A few stores have gotten 2 shipments. $15. Limited but not impossible to find. I got 3 and could have gotten 4 if I had bothered texting my local shop to hold me a bottle. I think some kegs will hit too but I don't get to bars often.

Has anyone seen any trades for this happen yet?

For any of you holding bottles, do HF limited (Juicy, GoM) or lambic seasonals spark any interest? Would like to grab a bottle for a friend who missed this when it was on tap. IP NYC or New Haven would be cool.

For any of you holding bottles, do HF limited (Juicy, GoM) or lambic seasonals spark any interest? Would like to grab a bottle for a friend who missed this when it was on tap. IP NYC or New Haven would be cool.
I'm 100% sure if you posted this in the ISO/FT section it would get done.

Is this friend in New Haven? BAR just added it to their beermenus page.

Anyone looking in Boston I just got one at blanchards in Allston. $16 and there were 2 more on the shelf.

There are bottles at that price at a number of other places too. Not too hard to find if you look hard. No limits anywhere I saw it.. I've bought a pretty decent amount at this point. It's really tasty..

I haven't come across any others but I haven't looked too hard either, I'll definitely try to stock up though I thought it was excellent

Just randomly saw 2 bottles on the shelf at my Total Wine yesterday and obviously bought them both. $20.99.

I hadn't bothered searching for this upon release, figuring I'd just get the tick off someone else's bottle eventually - wandered into a shop in Berkeley yesterday and grabbed 2 (along with a Cuvee Rene Kriek).

Back