US - Pacific Sacramento Area Thread

Help Support Talkbeer:

How is Flatland Brewing? Opening day today.
Brewery was cool. Pretty small bar area but a huge table through a side door. From what I heard, most of the beer they had on tap was from the home brew shop before it closed down. Andrew seemed like a really nice guy. Hopefully he upgrades his brew system or he'll be brewing all day and barely keeping any beer on tap.

That's great news about Fieldwork, the Berkeley location is still more convenient for me but I'll definitely be checking it out when it opens. Nice to see more of their beers on tap in various places, too; Mandarina and Burning Daylight were on at Preserve in Winters.

I had a mosaic pale ale from Blue Note (which is from Woodland, I think?) the other day and was pleasantly surprised. Anyone had more of their beers or been there?

Tried the Mraz Purple Plum sour yesterday. Really enjoyed it. I'm excited for their all sour beer week event.
I'm hearing great things about that.

Almost all Mraz bottles I've had had all be bomb after about a year of age on them.

I'm expecting a lot of great new things coming out from them.

I'll be in sac today/tmrw, planning on hitting track 7, device, & cap tap possibly Mraz. Any other spots I should go to? Bike dog worth a stop? Thanks!

Hit bike dog, track 7, device, & new glory today. Sac beer is on the come up! I grew up here and when I moved away it was pretty much just rubicon. Really happy to see beer booming here.
Mraz is producing new some pretty damn good sours, and device has an imperial stout in bourbon barrels right now. Things are starting to move in the right direction.

TheJB

Premium Supporter
Contributor
Hello Sacramento residents, I will be in the area next week and I am looking for advice on places I have to check out. I fly into San Francisco Wednesday morning and planned on checking out some places around there, I planned on hitting up cellarmaker and Russian River, is there any other places I should definitely hit up while I'm there. Then I'm spending 3 days in Sacramento, what are the best spots there?

Thanks in advance for the advice

Hello Sacramento residents, I will be in the area next week and I am looking for advice on places I have to check out. I fly into San Francisco Wednesday morning and planned on checking out some places around there, I planned on hitting up cellarmaker and Russian River, is there any other places I should definitely hit up while I'm there. Then I'm spending 3 days in Sacramento, what are the best spots there?

Thanks in advance for the advice
Capitol Taproom
Final Gravity
Der Biergarten
Bike Dog
Mraz
Track 7
Pangea (go to Gunthers across the street for ice cream)

Latest posts