San Diego Cornhole Tournament

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nanobrew1

Reaction score
I am looking at trying to setup a local cornhole tournament, preferably sometime in the fall. Right now, no details are set at all, though I do have a couple ideas on locations. I am looking for people who would like to help in any fashion. I will need people to help with the planning, equipment, and networking. If you are interested in participating in the planning let me know and I can set up a conversation for everyone. If you have a regulations size cornhole set that we can use for the tournament please let me know. If you have some general ideas or inputs feel free to just spout them off in here or send me a message.
Cheers
Brian

athousandtimesyes.gif

I am definitely down for this, and propose we expand it into an SD carnival of sorts.

Black Tuesday beer pong, anybody? Or how bout Pin the Red Barn on the Tomme?

Glad this is picking up a little bit of steam, I was about to dump the idea. I will need some help setting this up, and figuring out how to do this, especially since I just found out I will be gone and have low contact in Sept and October. Hopefully we can set something up for this winter. If you have suggestions or want to help please message me or let me know in this thread and I will set up a group convo

Definitely down. Volunteering my back yard if its big enough. Also have lots of in house beers that need cleaning out...also have a putting green in the back yard for more game options.

I will donate beers for winnings either way.

Back