AMA Schramm's Mead

Help Support Talkbeer:

You people are all wrong.

They just sent out an e-mail saying that annual members whose memberships expired between the announcement (end of August) and the end of the year can renew for $20 through the end of the year. Presumably that was only sent to the ~1/4 of us that fall into that bucket. There's a new storefront that is kinda buggy. I wasn't able to add the extension to my cart until I added a trustee to my account (which is a very formal process now, apparently), though I assume that's unrelated.

Anyway my question is moot, but I want to point out again that YOU ARE ALL WRONG.

You people are all wrong.

They just sent out an e-mail saying that annual members whose memberships expired between the announcement (end of August) and the end of the year can renew for $20 through the end of the year.
Mine expires next month, I haven't received any email... :(

I read that somewhere too, trying to weed people out by then being able to invite back those they wish too.
That was trolling and not even very good trolling considering they guaranteed existing members first crack at signing up when all the details are hammered out. Hardly any details have been released and that is one of the very few things we know for sure. I mean, some folks may choose not to renew, depending on what those details are, but everyone is getting the same opportunity to renew when the details come out.

That was trolling and not even very good trolling considering they guaranteed existing members first crack at signing up when all the details are hammered out. Hardly any details have been released and that is one of the very few things we know for sure. I mean, some folks may choose not to renew, depending on what those details are, but everyone is getting the same opportunity to renew when the details come out.
BUT DIDN'T YOU KNOW HE READ IT ON FACEBOOK???

Yeah they've been really clear that we're not getting fucked. I think communication about this has been suboptimal, especially for the people in my boat whose membership was expiring between the announcement and the new club, but it seems like they've patched that up.

Oh, also, since I seem to be the only person who got the e-mail this morning, they said that there's going to be a release e-mail going out tomorrow. GET PUMPED!

BUT DIDN'T YOU KNOW HE READ IT ON FACEBOOK???

Yeah they've been really clear that we're not getting fucked. I think communication about this has been suboptimal, especially for the people in my boat whose membership was expiring between the announcement and the new club, but it seems like they've patched that up.

Oh, also, since I seem to be the only person who got the e-mail this morning, they said that there's going to be a release e-mail going out tomorrow. GET PUMPED!
Dammit I just told someone in another theread there might not be a release. Lol.

Latest posts