Quantcast

Bug Report Search is not working?

Help Support Talkbeer:

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
i can't see anyone's posts they've made by clicking through to their profile page since friday. if i click "find all content by xxxx" their most recent post is always friday. which is wrong. i can't even see the post above me if i click through to his profile.
I think this is resolved. If I go to your Profile and look under Postings I see your content going back a few weeks.

Seem fixed for you now? If not let me know a Profile that's still showing limited data.

So the last time this was fixed was last Friday, and when I checked it after TxBrew posted everything looked fine, but that was immediately after he fixed it. Now, it looks like the posts haven't been updating since he last fixed it. I can't recall with 100% clarity, but I seem to remember that the same thing might have happened the previous time Yooper refreshed on 8/11 as well. Is there a chance that some sort of background job isn't refreshing on it's own properly and it's only be executed when you do it manually?

So the last time this was fixed was last Friday, and when I checked it after TxBrew posted everything looked fine, but that was immediately after he fixed it. Now, it looks like the posts haven't been updating since he last fixed it. I can't recall with 100% clarity, but I seem to remember that the same thing might have happened the previous time Yooper refreshed on 8/11 as well. Is there a chance that some sort of background job isn't refreshing on it's own properly and it's only be executed when you do it manually?
That's not just the 'your content' thing either. The site search is not finding any terms since that date. For instance, in the last few days there have been a few posts in the Netflix thread about the show Disenchantment. When you search 'this thread only' for 'Disenchantment', the only result is a post from June 29th. No posts from this week including the term 'disenchantment' show up.

That's not just the 'your content' thing either. The site search is not finding any terms since that date. For instance, in the last few days there have been a few posts in the Netflix thread about the show Disenchantment. When you search 'this thread only' for 'Disenchantment', the only result is a post from June 29th. No posts from this week including the term 'disenchantment' show up.
How disenchanting.

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
That's very possible, our developer is digging into it. This is our first use of Elasticsearch with xF so might need to revise a few settings. Actively working on it.

tosh

Premium Supporter
Contributor
Are theyworking on the pics not showing up issue as well?

Or we ignoring that issue?

I think this is resolved. If I go to your Profile and look under Postings I see your content going back a few weeks.

Seem fixed for you now? If not let me know a Profile that's still showing limited data.
I think this is still not working. For instance, you’ve been a member for 4 years, but when I look at your content, I only see it going back to July.

Oh wait.

Latest posts