Seattle Growlers

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

flexabull

Reaction score
I asked about PDX, now how about Seattle? (black_cascade Podunkparte duketheredeemer libbey)

What are some of the better places to fill a growler? I'm heading up there for a day, and I will have a couple of hydro flask growlers with me that'd I'd love to fill. I'll be there on a Sunday, and I'm planning on spending sometime downtown, then up in the Fremont/Ballard neighborhoods. So I'm hoping to find something in those areas.

Thanks!

It's pretty under the radar, but NW Peaks in Ballard has been doing some good work, IMO. Their saisons I've had are super dry and almost a bit floral. The like two dudes who compose the entire workforce there are rad, too.

I've also been really impressed with Stoup lately, but I've never filled a growler there. I'm just assuming they do it, because it would be weird if they didn't. Most recently, I had their porter a couple days ago, and it was wonderful.

Rueben's Brews is also an obvious answer. All three of these are within like a mile of each other.

Yeah definitely chucks. What day are you coming up? Bottleworks usually has a pretty decent tap list too. We should grab a beer at brouwers if you've got time.

Yeah definitely chucks. What day are you coming up? Bottleworks usually has a pretty decent tap list too. We should grab a beer at brouwers if you've got time.

Next Sunday the 16th. I'm going to have my younger brother, his fiancé, and my wife. I'm taking them to do some touristy stuff, and hopefully hitting at least a couple beer spots.

Next Sunday the 16th. I'm going to have my younger brother, his fiancé, and my wife. I'm taking them to do some touristy stuff, and hopefully hitting at least a couple beer spots.

Nice. I've got a touristy tip for you, don't waste your money on the space needle. Do the Columbia tower instead. The view is 100 times better and it's like half the price.

Nice. I've got a touristy tip for you, don't waste your money on the space needle. Do the Columbia tower instead. The view is 100 times better and it's like half the price.

Oh yeah, I'm well aware that the Space Needle is a waste of time and money. I lived in Seattle for a year and a half. I'll probably just take them to the Market, Kerry Park, then all beer related stops! :D

Latest posts

Back