Secret Festivus 2018: Hints and Hauls

Help Support Talkbeer:

Sorry for the haul post delay. WhalezB4Rarez sent me an awesome box full of new ticks and wants!

2016 Olde School - havent had this in a long time, happy to revisit
Lower de Boom - canned barleywine, yay
Carton Lact-Oat porter and Carton of Milk, new ticks
Cameron's Brewing Early Bird barleywine, nice
Bolero Snort Crooked Labulls DIPA
Industrial Arts Wrench NEIPA
Forest & Main/Kent Falls It's Happening Again Grisette
Troegs Impending Descent BA stout
Bolero Snort Vanilla Bergen County ... with matching glassware! My first glass of this new style.
Cool Carton teku.

Almost forgot to check the rest of the box for swag...

NES game is the source of my sender's avatar... I had to ask! Thanks again for all this WhalezB4Rarez , great box and you're welcome in BIFland anytime!
Christmas in July had me thinking about Secret Festivus. Likelihood of this happening again is probably not strong.

Your box was shit. Most were shelf beers or beers that literally suck.

WhalezB4Rarez

One of the few still only on here
Hey, thanks for your feedback. Sorry I am not able to stand in line or visit breweries as I don’t have a lot of free time to do that. Also this was my first time participating and my recipient was happy with it. Looking at his Untappd he has had a lot of beers so I tried to find things he didn’t have.

Looked and saw you didn’t participate. Wish I had you though so I could have sent you a flaming bag of go fuck your mother.

WhalezB4Rarez

One of the few still only on here
Hey, bud. No reply? See you logged on today so you saw all my @‘s. Look forward to your retort. Also looking forward to you running the Secret Festivus because all the beers I sent sucked which I guess means I can’t collect peoples’ names and assign targets.

Cheers!

Hey, bud. No reply? See you logged on today so you saw all my @‘s. Look forward to your retort. Also looking forward to you running the Secret Festivus because all the beers I sent sucked which I guess means I can’t collect peoples’ names and assign targets.

Cheers!

I will come back for your festivus.

*that was some crazy nonsense in this thread

Latest posts