Quantcast

Announcement Server upgrades/maintenance/ general issues

Help Support Talkbeer:

BadJustin

Premium Supporter
Contributor
Ok gang so the recent double posts, lack of twitter embeds, random ass Bad Gateway? Yeah I got word shits under maintenance. So your concerns have been heard and we are working on it. Told ya I’d keep you updated and that’s what I’m doing. Fite me.

<3

CC Fenyx

EDIT: In an effort to stop the multitude of "bug" posts, I made this a sticky. Please post any and all concerns about site performance here. This will cut down on the number of posts.

If there is an issue you need to address, please tag Fenyx, myself or any of the other mods as we can expedite your request.

You guys know I relay when I know. Lets use this a general repository for issues.

Fenyx

Administrator
Staff member
I've watched this thread with email notifications so if something goes here, I'll know it and get here as soon as I can.

A couple times recently, I've been logged out (auto-expire maybe, though the cookies use to last way longer, it feels like) and then when I go to log in, I go to put in my 2-factor auth code and POW before I can type, a big ass banner comes up that says some bullshit about non-conformism or something.

Is this permanent? Can we undo this decision?

Sorry if this is the wrong place for this. (Edit: not actually sorry. Please remove this thing.)

A couple times recently, I've been logged out (auto-expire maybe, though the cookies use to last way longer, it feels like) and then when I go to log in, I go to put in my 2-factor auth code and POW before I can type, a big ass banner comes up that says some bullshit about non-conformism or something.

Sorry if this is the wrong place for this. (Edit: not actually sorry. Please remove this thing.)
I fucking hate it.

Fenyx

Administrator
Staff member

It is permanent but I am gathering information to see if it is possible to revoke.