Quantcast

Announcement Server upgrades/maintenance/ general issues

Help Support Talkbeer:

Fenyx

Administrator
Staff member
I get the same 3 alerts when I come back. We are working on finding the elf that did the magic server loop or something like that to us.

Is it still happening? I am seeing the site working fine.
Earlier it wasnt updating the last post in the forum list and wouldn't mark anything as read. Now the forum list looks okay but it's still not taking me to the first unread post.

Fenyx

Administrator
Staff member
That helps to know. Go out of TB on your tab and come back and see if you get recent alert and not the old alerts

Fenyx

Administrator
Staff member
It just took me to your post as first unread.

It just took me to your post as first unread.
Neat. I saw this as soon as I commented #88.

Then I closed my browser entirely and came back. My bookmark is still tosh's comment that kicked this fiasco off. To get back to this post, I have to click through page by page and refresh because my comments on this page don't immediately appear. Site is definitely super broken.

I have thanked my shipper for the super box he sent me, so my reason to be on this site today is done. I am taking my eyeballs elsewhere. Happy troubleshooting.

Fenyx

Administrator
Staff member
I have pulled in the server guy to see why it appears to be what I've described as looping. We should have it fixed soon. Thanks for letting me know.

Fenyx

Administrator
Staff member
Refresh your screens, and it should work properly now.

Still jacked. I open the thread to take me to the last read post and I still have to hit refresh to see all of the new posts.