US - Pacific SF bottle share - Sat 9/15

Help Support Talkbeer:

I should really figure out to reserve spot 1 online. Solve all these problems

As of right now spot 3 is empty with maybe 1 group walking that way. 8 tables open

I should really figure out to reserve spot 1 online. Solve all these problems

As of right now spot 3 is empty with maybe 1 group walking that way. 8 tables open
Is there shade in spot 3?

You can reserve spot 3 over the phone. Challenge is l, its usually reserved waaay in advance.

It was great meeting everyone at the bottle share. Thanks Andres for organizing!
P.S. I live in the Sunset and often host bottle shares at my place so let me know if you want to be a part of it since I know these shares are quarterly. Im thinking about starting a SFBottleshare Google Group Email list for those that want to do these on a regular basis since I know many of us have too much beer that needs to be shared.

It was great meeting everyone at the bottle share. Thanks Andres for organizing!
P.S. I live in the Sunset and often host bottle shares at my place so let me know if you want to be a part of it since I know these shares are quarterly. Im thinking about starting a SFBottleshare Google Group Email list for those that want to do these on a regular basis since I know many of us have too much beer that needs to be shared.
Do you Facebook? There's a bottle share group, but it seems to be more focused on posting a kill shot pic and not inviting anyone prior, but we could try to shift the page culture?

Do you Facebook? There's a bottle share group, but it seems to be more focused on posting a kill shot pic and not inviting anyone prior, but we could try to shift the page culture?
i think it might be best to abandon that group hahah. too many years of that group only being used for killshots

Latest posts