SF bottle share - Sat 9/15

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AndresR

Reaction score
It's that time again....

When: Sat, Sept. 15th 12pm start time. We usually go until 4-5pm. Late comers are always welcome.

Where: Golden Gate Park near the Conservatory of Flowers. I will post a map as the date gets closer. And once we lock down a table on the day, we will update with the exact location.

Who: Whoever the hell that wants to come is welcome. Just don't be a dick.

What: Bring whatever sounds fun to open! We also need plenty of ice, water, and food. The last few have been marathons. We tend to have folks that have verticals and other themes materialize as we get closer to the date. Keep an eye out for that.

Link to the share page. SHARE PAGE
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1znbdemxtKMRa8B0U1HRQfB1QFIHiH8L36G0eYlg46CA/edit#gid=0

Hope to see most folks there!

Saturdays are rough for me right now, but I hope to make one of these soon. Just moved to SF a week ago, so if anyone wants to tick a new Talkbeer'r I'm free tonight and was thinking about going to Toronado or happy to pop a couple bottles elsewhere. Shoot me a message if interested :)

Looks like I will be in town this time, so I will be there.

Not sure what I'm bringing yet, but I'll try to find something interesting and not already on the spreadsheet.

Aiming to arrive near 11am to secure a spot.

GG_Share_map_02.jpg

fuuuck looks unlikely now wifes schedule shifted :(, im on daddy daycare duty in the afternoon till night. so ill be toasting from home

I got spot #1. Spot 2 was taken before this one but that’s fine by me

Update: kicked out of table 1 by someone who had it reserved ugh

Last edited:
Keep an eye on spot 2. There are benches around the corner from spot 1. That worked in a pinch, its just a bot exposed. We can hang there until spot 2 vacates. Anyone interested in asking spot 2 what time they plan to leave?

En route. Eta 20-25 mins

I tried showing them my lambic but they didn’t seem to agree that it gives me the right to take their table.

I guess we can go top left by the gazebo thing. Didn’t ask but spot 2 is a birthday party for a kid that was setting up as I got there. Unlikely they leave soon

I tried showing them my lambic but they didn’t seem to agree that it gives me the right to take their table.

I guess we can go top left by the gazebo thing. Didn’t ask but spot 2 is a birthday party for a kid that was setting up as I got there. Unlikely they leave soon
That's my fault for not arriving soon enough.

There is a nice clearing behind spot 2. But we would need someone to bring a table.

I should really figure out to reserve spot 1 online. Solve all these problems

As of right now spot 3 is empty with maybe 1 group walking that way. 8 tables open

I should really figure out to reserve spot 1 online. Solve all these problems

As of right now spot 3 is empty with maybe 1 group walking that way. 8 tables open
Is there shade in spot 3?

You can reserve spot 3 over the phone. Challenge is l, its usually reserved waaay in advance.

At spot 3. I brought some ice but not enough. If anyone stops at a store grab some more ice

It was great meeting everyone at the bottle share. Thanks Andres for organizing!
P.S. I live in the Sunset and often host bottle shares at my place so let me know if you want to be a part of it since I know these shares are quarterly. Im thinking about starting a SFBottleshare Google Group Email list for those that want to do these on a regular basis since I know many of us have too much beer that needs to be shared.

It was great meeting everyone at the bottle share. Thanks Andres for organizing!
P.S. I live in the Sunset and often host bottle shares at my place so let me know if you want to be a part of it since I know these shares are quarterly. Im thinking about starting a SFBottleshare Google Group Email list for those that want to do these on a regular basis since I know many of us have too much beer that needs to be shared.

Do you Facebook? There's a bottle share group, but it seems to be more focused on posting a kill shot pic and not inviting anyone prior, but we could try to shift the page culture?

Do you Facebook? There's a bottle share group, but it seems to be more focused on posting a kill shot pic and not inviting anyone prior, but we could try to shift the page culture?

i think it might be best to abandon that group hahah. too many years of that group only being used for killshots

Back