US - Mid-Atlantic Shelton Bros and Hoes 2019 - Buffalo NY

Help Support Talkbeer:

BadJustin

Staff member
Contributor
Looking forward to this again, had a blast last year in Denver. How hard is it to get Bills tickets if they are playing this weekend?

Depends on who they play, not terribly. Also depends on how the season is going lol. Wait, we can finally meet IP?! Check ebay since a lot of season ticket holders dump them for cheap.

Don

Premium Supporter of Schrute Farms
Contributor
I have a ton of friends who are season ticket holders and they get first crack at individual tickets so we can definitely make that happen if there is a home game that weekend

Just a warning - y’all will get made fun of hard for drinking a bunch of craft beer at the tailgate - that shit flies in Foxboro but not in Orchard Park

BadJustin

Staff member
Contributor
I have a ton of friends who are season ticket holders and they get first crack at individual tickets so we can definitely make that happen if there is a home game that weekend

Just a warning - y’all will get made fun of hard for drinking a bunch of craft beer at the tailgate - that shit flies in Foxboro but not in Orchard Park

and DO NOT wear the opposing teams gear to a game, unless, ya know, you wanna get into fights and have shit thrown at ya. Srsly.

and DO NOT wear the opposing teams gear to a game, unless, ya know, you wanna get into fights and have shit thrown at ya. Srsly.
Ha, this is very true. Buffalo is a warm welcome city, except during football games. People wearing opposing jerseys are just asking for a fight in the minds of many fans.

But I handle the craft beer shit talk during tailgating and it’s not too bad. I think the Mud Lot has gotten slightly more tolerable lol.

Latest posts