Shelton Bros and Hoes 2019 - Buffalo NY

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wuntrikpony

Reaction score
DEY7MnZ.jpg

giphy.gif

Looking forward to this again, had a blast last year in Denver. How hard is it to get Bills tickets if they are playing this weekend?

Depends on who they play, not terribly. Also depends on how the season is going lol. Wait, we can finally meet IP?! Check ebay since a lot of season ticket holders dump them for cheap.

I have a ton of friends who are season ticket holders and they get first crack at individual tickets so we can definitely make that happen if there is a home game that weekend

Just a warning - y’all will get made fun of hard for drinking a bunch of craft beer at the tailgate - that **** flies in Foxboro but not in Orchard Park

I have a ton of friends who are season ticket holders and they get first crack at individual tickets so we can definitely make that happen if there is a home game that weekend

Just a warning - y’all will get made fun of hard for drinking a bunch of craft beer at the tailgate - that **** flies in Foxboro but not in Orchard Park

and DO NOT wear the opposing teams gear to a game, unless, ya know, you wanna get into fights and have **** thrown at ya. Srsly.

and DO NOT wear the opposing teams gear to a game, unless, ya know, you wanna get into fights and have **** thrown at ya. Srsly.
Ha, this is very true. Buffalo is a warm welcome city, except during football games. People wearing opposing jerseys are just asking for a fight in the minds of many fans.

But I handle the craft beer **** talk during tailgating and it’s not too bad. I think the Mud Lot has gotten slightly more tolerable lol.

V dissapointed. I hope someone at Gabf throws a cork at you.

I'm sure we can actually arrange for one brewery to throw a cork at him. Probably multiple.

Ha, this is very true. Buffalo is a warm welcome city, except during football games. People wearing opposing jerseys are just asking for a fight in the minds of many fans.

But I handle the craft beer **** talk during tailgating and it’s not too bad. I think the Mud Lot has gotten slightly more tolerable lol.

I want to see you jump through a table. Please.

Oh FFS. This is two weeks after I’m likely getting thrown out of the country.

Can I have your apartment?

It would be invention in the case you've described. Advent is a noun.

Accurate. Thereby meaning Buffalo became a beer destination due to the invention of the wing.

I’m high AF. Lols.

Wonder if Buffalo consumes more macro beer per capita and if there is a correlation of the wing. Hmmmm

Accurate. Thereby meaning Buffalo became a beer destination due to the invention of the wing.

I’m high AF. Lols.

Wonder if Buffalo consumes more macro beer per capita and if there is a correlation of the wing. Hmmmm
I only see macro adorning the tables that bills fans get slammed through.

I’m high AF. Lols.

Blue collar rust belt town, I’m sure that has more impact on the macro consumption than anything else. Between Elmwood and stuff popping up around Harborside, it’s gotten better than when I lived there though. Miss Blue Monk though :(

Blue collar rust belt town, I’m sure that has more impact on the macro consumption than anything else. Between Elmwood and stuff popping up around Harborside, it’s gotten better than when I lived there though. Miss Blue Monk though :(
Sure but isn't Moor Pat the replacement?
Not as good a location I know.

I'm torn between loving Shelton Fest and really not wanting to go to Buffalo. Then MarkIntihar reminded me that sliverx would be down to clown and now I'm leaning towards attending.

Is there another reason to attend a Bills game?

Back