Shelton Brothers Festival 2018 - Denver 10/19 - 10/20

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Why have a big festival in Denver only 1 month after GABF? Strange location choice.

My guess is that they were left scrambling again with a venue change this year. I had heard that it was going to be either Portland or Seattle this year, and then Shelton went radio silent for a while right when they were supposed to announce the details.

I've already marked off on the work calendar.

giphy.gif

Man I had just about figured they'd given up this year. Great news here. Strange that it seems they announced via FB only and not twitter this year though... I'd've missed it if you didn't post this Os...

pretty sure they sold out in minutes for VIP...

I can't wait for this

It took longer than a few minutes to actually sell out last year, as opposed to look like it was "sold out" - VIP tickets were doing the usual dance of falling out of carts and then becoming available again. I got one right away, but I know friends who scored VIP over 30 minutes in, maybe even an hour or more. But yeah, almost certainly same day (although I vaguely recall they made some more available later on randomly with no notice?).

It took longer than a few minutes to actually sell out last year, as opposed to look like it was "sold out" - VIP tickets were doing the usual dance of falling out of carts and then becoming available again. I got one right away, but I know friends who scored VIP over 30 minutes in, maybe even an hour or more. But yeah, almost certainly same day (although I vaguely recall they made some more available later on randomly with no notice?).

was a quicker sell out for Kentucky. I remember it being pretty quick.

was a quicker sell out for Kentucky. I remember it being pretty quick.

They doubled VIP last year (2 separate identical VIP sessions) This will be my first attended Shelton after I had to bail on Kentucky.

Back