Quantcast

Short down time in the near future

Help Support Talkbeer:

Fenyx

Administrator
Staff member
Just to let you know the forum may be down today or tomorrow as the server is changed to stop the Bad Gateways.

Fenyx

Administrator
Staff member
tosh what pages were you trying to load when it happened and the exact time of the problem?

Fenyx

Administrator
Staff member
tosh thanks.

Do you remember which thread you were trying to click on or what Category?

drgarage

Not a real doctor. Lives in garage.
Contributor
Since the update, the non-secure version of the site is getting served unless I literally type in https in the address bar. Any ideas?

Fenyx

Administrator
Staff member
Not too cool to try to direct members here to another site. I know you all know of other sites, but I am working to get the developers to find out why this is the ONLY site I'm on with these occurrences. I don't know if it's the non standard configuration or what it is, or trying to posts that have to load 1734 pages before your post goes on. But, at leas I'm trying to get it fixed for you all so you can still let your hair down here and do as you have always done. So please don't advertise other sites. Not cool at all.
I appreciate those of you hanging around and letting us get this PIA problem fixed.

Fenyx

Administrator
Staff member
More information:
This could be the result of the DNS switching over. I’d ask them to be patient with things until we’re sure all caches are flushed.

If the caches are cleared in the morning and this is still happening, then I'll have the developers dig even deeper.

Latest posts