US - Great Lakes Shorts Brewing 2016 Release Schedule

Help Support Talkbeer:

steimie

Premium Athletic Supporter
Michigan, the Hazy state. Does anyone else think that these beers will be a one-time thing? I can't see this fad lasting beyond this summer.

Petoskey Brewing

June 23 at 1:49pm ·
Who's ready to get #Juicy ?
This New England style IPA is full of citrus flavors. Perfect for a day in the sun, on the boat or at the beach.
#PBC

Such originality

I see it lasting... I mean treehouse has been doing it for what four years and they can't even keep up? Trillium etc. I enjoy the beers so I hope they do, they are accumulating hype like crazy around my neck of the woods now which is annoying but what do I expect

Michigan, the Hazy state. Does anyone else think that these beers will be a one-time thing? I can't see this fad lasting beyond this summer.

Petoskey Brewing

June 23 at 1:49pm ·
Who's ready to get #Juicy ?
This New England style IPA is full of citrus flavors. Perfect for a day in the sun, on the boat or at the beach.
#PBC

I had this beer a few weeks. It's as clear as a lager and probably less hoppy than most beers.

I have no idea what they are going for.

Went to a Starcut Ciders/Melt My Brain sampling from Joe himself. I sheepishly asked him about Mmkay, expansion of canning etc. He mentioned that he does not care for haze, but noted that his scientists had figured out methods to do haze the correct way. lol Slurm, Slurm Lord, Hazy Controversiale and Gary Juicy are likely Joe Short a. allowing his employees to experiment b. grabbing that sweet cash flow before the next craft beer buzz.

Went to a Starcut Ciders/Melt My Brain sampling from Joe himself. I sheepishly asked him about Mmkay, expansion of canning etc. He mentioned that he does not care for haze, but noted that his scientists had figured out methods to do haze the correct way. lol Slurm, Slurm Lord, Hazy Controversiale and Gary Juicy are likely Joe Short a. allowing his employees to experiment b. grabbing that sweet cash flow before the next craft beer buzz.
Did you ask him why Melt My Brain sucks?

Getting paid though! I honesty still love going there. The beer was great last week, food is crazy good. I don't get what has become of their bottles. Strange.

Latest posts