Side Project LIF to benefit cancer research

Help Support Talkbeer:

Please read and follow as once I end this, no more entries will be available. Looking to end around August 1st.

Once again I am riding PEDAL THE CAUSE to raise money for curing cancer. 100% of the donations go directly to organizations dedicated to curing cancer. None of the money goes towards overhead costs. I am obligated to raise $600 and dedicated to ride 100 miles on Sept 30th.

Up for prizes is a Side Project BA Cocoa Vibes and Tete De Cuvee Vintage 2016 B. How this works: You will donate $20 through the web link below. Every $20 will be assigned an number. When I end this LIF, I will use a random number generator to pick 2 lucky winners. 1st winner gets BA Cocoa and 2nd gets Tete.

Click the link and be sure your contact info is correct. Please indicate "PTC Auction" in the comments so I do not pick a non-beer person for a winner.

Obligated to raise $600. Goal is $2000+

This years ride is dedicated to Dave Brown as he is battling cancer. He puts his heart into fundraising and captains Team Bike Stop Cafe.

https://www.mypedalthecause.org/riders_profile.jsp?MemberID=61376

I passed the $5000 mark!

I started riding this 5 years ago and when I saw children fighting cancer cheering me on i knew I was part of something bigger.

Every dollar goes directly to cancer research. This entire event is funded by corporate sponsors.

This looks to be coming to an end. I plan to shut this down on Monday June 3rd.

Thanks to EVERYONE that contributed and to Side Project for allowing me to auction their bottles.

I will announce the winners on Monday and ship their bottles within the week after.

THANK YOU!!

We have our winners

45 numbers were assigned. Random number generator 1 was #45 and 2 was 28

#45 - Josh Milenthal (BA coconut vibes)

#28 - Wes Milligan (Tete)

THANK YOU SO MUCH!

I started raising money for Pedal The Cause 5 years ago and have brought my total raised to $5,526.

I will be back next year so THANK YOU.

On a positive note, Dave was able to get out of the hospital and watch his team ride a charity ride this weekend. Fingers crossed he is able to beat cancer and captain his team in September for Pedal The Cause.

Latest posts