Sierra Nevada Single, Fresh, Wet & Wild Festival 2

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  • RIDE YOUR BIKE, GET A SIERRA NEVADA T-SHIRT! We’ll be providing bike valet services from Chico Velo who will park your bike, keep it secure throughout the event, and deliver it back to you when you leave. As a thank you for reducing your carbon footprint, you’ll also receive a FREE SIERRA NEVADA T-SHIRT when you check into the bike valet. We encourage everyone to ride their bike to reduce road congestion and fuel consumption, but advise using a taxi or designated driver if you cannot safely ride your bike home.
Maybe i should just ride my bike up there.

• RIDE YOUR BIKE, GET A SIERRA NEVADA T-SHIRT! We’ll be providing bike valet services from Chico Velo who will park your bike, keep it secure throughout the event, and deliver it back to you when you leave. As a thank you for reducing your carbon footprint, you’ll also receive a FREE SIERRA NEVADA T-SHIRT when you check into the bike valet. We encourage everyone to ride their bike to reduce road congestion and fuel consumption, but advise using a taxi or designated driver if you cannot safely ride your bike home.
Maybe i should just ride my bike up there.
If you do it clear from San Diego, they might upgrade from a free t-shirt to a cycling jersey!

Cool fest for new ticks, but last year, the best beer at said hop festival was Beachwood's Mocha Machine stout, . . . Oakshire's Galaxy IPA was the best of the hops though.

Lawson's brought some kegs of diacetyl growth hormone apparently last year.

Hopefully this year I walk away with a better impression from the hoppy products.

Sounds interesting, but I'm finding myself not caring for Sierra brews that much anymore since my palate has evolved to liking higher quality beers. Plus with not knowing who else is going to be there? A crap shoot. I really prefer West Coast IPA's, and if that were the offerings, I'd take my bike up there to play!

Just announced, tickets on sale Tuesday. No brewers in the line-up announced yet. I think I'm in. Which hotel within walking distance hosted the sickest shares last year?

http://www.sierranevada.com/sfww

Oxford suites is probably the closest to the brewery, on the other side of the 99 and opposite direction from all the downtown bars and restaurants though.

Want to do it right, stay at the hotel diamond.

Sounds interesting, but I'm finding myself not caring for Sierra brews that much anymore since my palate has evolved to liking higher quality beers. Plus with not knowing who else is going to be there? A crap shoot. I really prefer West Coast IPA's, and if that were the offerings, I'd take my bike up there to play!
If it's anything like last year's I'd suggest going. If I hadn't moved to Oregon, I would already have my tickets. You will not be disappointed.

Preliminary line-up is out with more to come. Already pretty freaking good. My highlights in color below.

• 4 Hands Brewing Company, MO
• 21st Amendment Brewery, CA
• Adroit Theory Brewing, VA
• Against the Grain Brewing, KY
• Alaskan Brewing Company, AK
• Allagash Brewing Company, ME
• Avery Brewing Company, CO
• Ballast Point Brewing and Spirits, CA
• Bear Republic Brewing Company, CA
• Bell’s Brewing Company, MI
• Boulder Beer Company, CO
• Boulevard Brewing Co., MO
• Breakside Brewery, OR
• The Bruery, CA
• Country Boy Brewing, KY
• Deschutes Brewery, OR
• Double Mountain Brewery, OR
• Drake’s Brewing Co., CA
• Fifty Fifty Brewing Co., CA
• Firestone Walker Brewing Company, CA
• Founders Brewing Co., MI
• Goose Island Brewing Company, IL
• Great Divide Brewing Co., CO
• Green Flash Brewing Co., CA
• Hair of the Dog Brewing, OR
• Half Acre Brewing Company, IL
• Hangar 24 Craft Brewery, CA
• Kane Brewing Company, NJ
• Karl Strauss Brewing Company, CA
• Kern River Brewing Company, CA
• Kinetic Brewing Company, CA
• Lagunitas Brewing Company, CA
• Mammoth Brewing Company, CA
• Ninkasi Brewing Company, OR
• Odell Brewing, CO
• Payette Brewing, ID
• Pizza Port Brewing Co., CA
• Redwood Curtain Brewing Company, CA
• Rubicon Brewing Company, CA
• Russian River Brewing Company, CA
• Societe Brewing Company, CA
• Solemn Oath Brewing, IL
• Track 7 Brewing Company, CA
• Trumer Braueri, CA
• Uinta Brewing Company, UT
• Upland Brewing Company, IN
• Wildcard Brewing Company, CA

Looking at that list I'd say it's safe to say there will be something for everybody.
Societe? I didn't know they left their compounds of SD, I wonder what they're bringing? Track 7 is solid too. RR and freaking Pizza Port??? hmmmmmmmmmmm...

Wish I could make it this year. Societe brings stuff to lots of events. They're bringing one of their sours to What The Funk. MSardina1 gets around yo. (He'll be up there for this too) (I wish I could go so bad cause Mike is awesome)

Preliminary line-up is out with more to come. Already pretty freaking good. My highlights in color below.

• 4 Hands Brewing Company, MO
• 21st Amendment Brewery, CA
• Adroit Theory Brewing, VA
• Against the Grain Brewing, KY
• Alaskan Brewing Company, AK
• Allagash Brewing Company, ME
• Avery Brewing Company, CO
• Ballast Point Brewing and Spirits, CA
• Bear Republic Brewing Company, CA
• Bell’s Brewing Company, MI
• Boulder Beer Company, CO
• Boulevard Brewing Co., MO
• Breakside Brewery, OR
• The Bruery, CA
• Country Boy Brewing, KY
• Deschutes Brewery, OR
• Double Mountain Brewery, OR
• Drake’s Brewing Co., CA
• Fifty Fifty Brewing Co., CA
• Firestone Walker Brewing Company, CA
• Founders Brewing Co., MI
• Goose Island Brewing Company, IL
• Great Divide Brewing Co., CO
• Green Flash Brewing Co., CA
• Hair of the Dog Brewing, OR
• Half Acre Brewing Company, IL
• Hangar 24 Craft Brewery, CA
• Kane Brewing Company, NJ
• Karl Strauss Brewing Company, CA
• Kern River Brewing Company, CA
• Kinetic Brewing Company, CA
• Lagunitas Brewing Company, CA
• Mammoth Brewing Company, CA
• Ninkasi Brewing Company, OR
• Odell Brewing, CO
• Payette Brewing, ID
• Pizza Port Brewing Co., CA
• Redwood Curtain Brewing Company, CA
• Rubicon Brewing Company, CA
• Russian River Brewing Company, CA
• Societe Brewing Company, CA
• Solemn Oath Brewing, IL
• Track 7 Brewing Company, CA
• Trumer Braueri, CA
• Uinta Brewing Company, UT
• Upland Brewing Company, IN
• Wildcard Brewing Company, CA
I'll likely see you there. I do question not highlighting Kern though...

Anyone need a spare ticket? I have one (and potentially crashing space in my hotel room). Will let it go for very, very little.

I also have a spare ticket I will get rid of for cheap if anybody needs one.

If you do it clear from San Diego, they might upgrade from a free t-shirt to a cycling jersey!
They're jersies are $100, way more than most other breweries. I'd say that ride would be worth a regular jersey and the Bigfoot long sleeve jersey jacket!

Back