Societe selling 1L SS.....come git yer Roustabout and Butcher!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

evilc

Reaction score
2w38.jpg

I love Societe and their growler. One of the times I wished I lived in SoCal so I could refill my more often.

Too bad Vinnie dumped plans to fill any growler. I'd trade with you all day all night. Easy shipping too with the SS.

Too bad Vinnie dumped plans to fill any growler. I'd trade with you all day all night. Easy shipping too with the SS.
I'm lucky because my friend from SR lives in SD now, so I bought a growler and have him bring me delicious beer when he comes back into town (5-6 times a year).

Regardless of that, I would totally trade growlers with you (and don't forget to blame Natalie too ;) )

I'm lucky because my friend from SR lives in SD now, so I bought a growler and have him bring me delicious beer when he comes back into town (5-6 times a year).

Regardless of that, I would totally trade growlers with you (and don't forget to blame Natalie too ;) )

We'll hook something up. It would just be so much easier to ship the SS growlers back and forth.

Black and tan failed and I'm a pro. I can do 120/WWS.....which is a ***** to layer....failed here. :(

Back