Announcement Software upgrade

Help Support Talkbeer:

Fenyx

Administrator
Staff member
Just letting you know that today the software will be upgraded. Once done the site will look a little different, and you may have about an hour when the login does not work for you.
If that happens, please try again in about an hour.

I still can't log in from mobile, even with cache cleared. After the site worked this morning on my work computer, I got back from lunch and kept getting routed to the old page with the 'maintenance' notice for a good 20 minutes. The site is also slow as fuck. I'd call this 'update' less than ideal.

I still can't log in from mobile, even with cache cleared. After the site worked this morning on my work computer, I got back from lunch and kept getting routed to the old page with the 'maintenance' notice for a good 20 minutes. The site is also slow as fuck. I'd call this 'update' less than ideal.
You have to make sure you clear all the cookies and such for the site as well.

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
it is a temporary issue because server address is changed and DNS propagation takes time . If clearing cache doesn't help , all issues should be resolved in few hours.

dan

I kept seeing the “We’ll Be Back Soon” message all day yesterday. I figured out this morning that the bookmark I was using must have changed. PSA to anyone else getting that message.

Now, does anyone know how to filter out read messages in my watched thread list?

Group Builder