Some introductions

Help Support Talkbeer:

Really like how this is set up and that there is a HECK of a lot more freedom in posting here. College football, NFL, Hockey, Sandwiches, and sorts.
My intro. Expat living in OZ. Beer is 15 years behind the US but slowly getting there. I do my reviews on one site and retired on the other. What I have enjoyed is the banter from this group of peeps and more in line with the thinking here than there.
A bit of an outcast as do really fit into the OZ scene beer wise. Not everything is an achievement down here.

Really like how this is set up and that there is a HECK of a lot more freedom in posting here. College football, NFL, Hockey, Sandwiches, and sorts.
My intro. Expat living in OZ. Beer is 15 years behind the US but slowly getting there. I do my reviews on one site and retired on the other. What I have enjoyed is the banter from this group of peeps and more in line with the thinking here than there.
A bit of an outcast as do really fit into the OZ scene beer wise. Not everything is an achievement down here.
My oldest brother has lived in Australia for about 25 years now. Currently lives near Perth. He has no desire to move back to the states. I need to get down there and visit him!

I'm beerandraiderfan. Been reviewing beers since the 90s.

I really like this site, I hope a review function becomes available. I really like dialogue, an open free marketplace of ideas. Big fan of beer fests. Ski pass at Mt. Rose every year. Love to challenge hypocritical authority. I like to fish, 4wheel, tailgating, alma maters, bottle shares, March Madness, going plinking (shooting), grappling, learning muy thai/kickboxing, getting beat up, eating too much, big brown curves on the ladies, snakes, listening to music (ska, reggae, outlaw/honky tonk, jazz, punk, country, adult alternative pop, americana, classic rock, metal, classic r&B are my itunes genius mix categories) watching college sports, history, constitutional law and enjoying any of these things with kids are what I dig.

I guess I should introduce myself since I started this thread

I'm robinsmv,
I grew up in CT and lived there until I graduated highschool at which point I relocated to Florida for college and have lived here ever since. I enjoy homebrewing (and really need to get a batch going soon), bouldering and sport climbing (the activities that have recently been taking up my brewing time), surfing (hard living on the gulf coast), and of course dachshunds (that's Ollie in my avatar, Rusty will make an appearance one of these days). On the beer front I love me some CCB and can usually be found at growler Tuesday most weeks. I'm also a Catador member and hope to see some BT members at Huna Day. :)

Hey guys, I have another name on the Asstrom site but please dont hold that against me ( if you do, gfy, lol ) Didnt really post alot over there. If you want to know it, just message me.
I enjoy homebrewing, beer and bourbon. I used to like running also but my 7 month old daughter takes up alot of my time now.
This site has been pretty awesome to read as I have lurked for awhile. That is all for now.

I guess I should introduce myself since I started this thread

I'm robinsmv,
I grew up in CT and lived there until I graduated highschool at which point I relocated to Florida for college and have lived here ever since. I enjoy homebrewing (and really need to get a batch going soon), bouldering and sport climbing (the activities that have recently been taking up my brewing time), surfing (hard living on the gulf coast), and of course dachshunds (that's Ollie in my avatar, Rusty will make an appearance one of these days). On the beer front I love me some CCB and can usually be found at growler Tuesday most weeks. I'm also a Catador member and hope to see some BT members at Huna Day. :)
I live in CA. I surf and have a dachshund! I also love CCB! We have a lot in comon! My poor little Buster is home with a cone right now after surgery for retained testicles... Cheers!

Group Builder