Sooooo?? What are All of the ****ing BA DL variations?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
From buddy Mike: BVDL

923193_424779000952485_1442839794_n.jpg

I am really intrigued by the Port and Moscatel. They seem like they might be sort of reasonable to trade for, but no idea if those barrel treatments would be tasty or not.

I am really intrigued by the Port and Moscatel. They seem like they might be sort of reasonable to trade for, but no idea if those barrel treatments would be tasty or not.
I'm thinking port will be the second hardest to trade for. Despite its low numbers, i predict de Muerte and 3rd and Moscatel to be the easiest.

I'm basing this on bottle counts + what I heard ran out first.

I'm thinking port will be the second hardest to trade for. Despite its low numbers, i predict de Muerte and 3rd and Moscatel to be the easiest.

I'm basing this on bottle counts + what I heard ran out first.
Scratch this post. Sounds like Vanilla Bourbon went first, followed by Bourbon de Muerte. A volunteer told me they allowed them to buy a bottle of Muscatel or Port at the end of the night.

Claaark13's special blend, 4/29/13, 1 of 1:

1/3 bottle DL, soaking 1/2 vanilla pod for 45 minutes in CBS glass
1/3 bottle mixed with a splash of Woodford Reserve, mix, rest for 20 minutes in small snifter
1/3 bottle regular DL

Blend all together into a CBS glass. Consume. It really takes the soy sauce edge off of the DL.

Claaark13's special blend, 4/29/13, 1 of 1:

1/3 bottle DL, soaking 1/2 vanilla pod for 45 minutes in CBS glass
1/3 bottle mixed with a splash of Woodford Reserve, mix, rest for 20 minutes in small snifter
1/3 bottle regular DL

Blend all together into a CBS glass. Consume. It really takes the soy sauce edge off of the DL.

That is the oddest form of crying I've ever heard.

Back