STAR WARS... like, all of it

Help Support Talkbeer:

Nerd out here.

This is the thread to appreciate the old movies, hate-on-but-deep-down-guiltily love the newer movies, and most-importantly rampantly speculate and spread rumors on the future movies to come.

THIS picture got my jimmies rustled... CAN'T WAIT!!!

Nerd out here.

This is the thread to appreciate the old movies, hate-on-but-deep-down-guiltily love the newer movies, and most-importantly rampantly speculate and spread rumors on the future movies to come.

THIS picture got my jimmies rustled... CAN'T WAIT!!!
Thanks for posting the names on here. Saw this tweeted last night and was like "Ok, I see Mark Hamill, but don't know anyone else". It's all coming together.
I'm geeked.

Anybody else notice that Carrie Fisher is listed as Leia Solo?

Darth Caedus, anyone? Would love to see the Jacen Solo origin story line. New Order of the Jedi? I can't say I'd like to see anything having to do with the Yuuzhan Vong though...
EU is going to have no place in the new trilogy. And this is an IGN photo so don't take any stock in the fact she's listed as Leia Solo. Although c'mon they'll at least be married if not divorced.

Trady

Staff member
I also heard that Adam Driver was slated as a villain, which I could see going extremely well. Really enjoy his character in Girls, though it has gotten a little over the top the last season. Perfect for a Sith.

Trady

Staff member
You just went way over my head with one comment.
Battle of Kashyyk was when Yoda was on Kashyyk (the wookiee home planet) during Episode III, and "General Chewbacca" was present at this time in the prequels. He was portrayed exactly the same when Episode IV picks back up, 19 years after the end of Episode III.

Last edited:
Going to be extremely difficult not to rehash any old storylines. Really hoping for something fresh and not a "all of this has happened before and all of it will happen again" kind of circular story to round everything out