STAR WARS... like, all of it

Help Support Talkbeer:

jaeselector

Premium Supporter
Contributor
Finished up Mandalorian and was a huge fan. This prompted me to watch all 9 movies from beginning to end which I also thoroughly enjoyed. Is delving into the animated series worth it? Anything else I should read/watch?
The cartoons are great! Have you read any novels? The new Jedi order, tarkin, all of the Vader ones. Also comics? I like the Dark Empire series where Luke turns to the dark side to defeat a reincarnated Palpatine.

Finished up Mandalorian and was a huge fan. This prompted me to watch all 9 movies from beginning to end which I also thoroughly enjoyed. Is delving into the animated series worth it? Anything else I should read/watch?
Rifftrax version of the SW Holiday Special is worth watching for laughs. For Christsakes though, don't watch it without commentary or you will fall asleep from boredom in about 30 seconds. I also think this is the only "legit" way to purchase the special.

https://www.rifftrax.com/the-star-wars-holiday-special

The cartoons are great! Have you read any novels? The new Jedi order, tarkin, all of the Vader ones. Also comics? I like the Dark Empire series where Luke turns to the dark side to defeat a reincarnated Palpatine.
Okay great! I’ll def watch the animated versions then.

I haven’t read anything Star Wars related yet. The Mandalorian was literally the first time I’ve sat down and truly watched anything SW related. I remember seeing some of episode 5 or 6 when I was younger watching with my father but that was it until I binged everything this past week haha. I’ll definitely seek out some of the above though! Thank you for the suggestions!

Rifftrax version of the SW Holiday Special is worth watching for laughs. For Christsakes though, don't watch it without commentary or you will fall asleep from boredom in about 30 seconds. I also think this is the only "legit" way to purchase the special.

https://www.rifftrax.com/the-star-wars-holiday-special
Haha sounds good! I’ll be sure to get a little stoney first to aid in the laugh department haha.

Finished up Mandalorian and was a huge fan. This prompted me to watch all of the movies (including Rogue and Soli) which I also thoroughly enjoyed. Is delving into the animated series worth it? Anything else I should read/watch?
Clone Wars was good, and if you want to know more about that last scene in mando, and that weapon he is wielding, you should watch it.

Lots of talk about bringing back a (de-aged, I guess) Luke and Lando in the second season of The Mandalorian. Also rumblings about Boba Fett (who was alluded to in Episode 5... I guess?).

Personally I would love to see Mando tell Boba Fett to his face that he's
just a fucking poser and not a real Mandalorian,
but that might just be me. I lost literally all respect for him after that revelation honestly.

Latest posts