STAR WARS... like, all of it

Help Support Talkbeer:

dan

I have always heard good things and seen bits and pieces through the years but this is the motivation I need to actually sit down and watch it.
The first two seasons are a slog but things pick up quickly in S3. I would hazard a guess that Dave Filoni was given more and more control as time went along.

I forget which episode but there’s a segment in the Disney+ documentary series on the Mandalorian and Filoni talks about meeting Lucas for the first time and getting his first job at Lucasfilm. His sincere joy and awe at living his dream is palpable.

I will never understand why they didn’t let him map out episodes 7-9, just at a high level.

If the rumors are true about this season (the first episode was partially true) then everyone should watch Clone Wars Adventures.
Just started (two eps) and was recommended to watch them in chronological order instead of by air date. Thoughts? That’s how we started at least but can adjust if otherwise.

dan

Is there a spoilers policy on this site at this point?

That being said I think they could have tweaked the surprise a little to not make it so overt who it was before they removed the hood.
Eh, I’ll stick to my own 48hr policy:
Between the X-Wing, the green blade and the black glove, it was already clear who it was going to be. My only question was how they were going to pull it off, FX-wise. And the effects were… not great, sure, but I didn’t mind it at all.

Eh, I’ll stick to my own 48hr policy:
Between the X-Wing, the green blade and the black glove, it was already clear who it was going to be. My only question was how they were going to pull it off, FX-wise. And the effects were… not great, sure, but I didn’t mind it at all.
I don’t even care about the aging Fx. I was just wondering the whole time if they’d actually cast a new, young actor (prior to the reveal).

Latest posts