STAR WARS... like, all of it

Help Support Talkbeer:

WhalezB4Rarez

One of the few still only on here
that's a long article to say "I hate fun"
I like a good Star Wars action scene like anyone else but when Luke, who the last time we see him in this era with a lightsaber he throws it away, shows up and mows down robots like he is in the Prequel trilogy that seems out of character. Plus, why not use the black saber and have Mando save the day. Maybe there is information on the ship about Luke’s whereabouts, Mando delivers Grogru to him? Instead Luke shows up to save the day and take away the child. Kind of neuters Din, don’t you think?

I like a good Star Wars action scene like anyone else but when Luke, who the last time we see him in this era with a lightsaber he throws it away, shows up and mows down robots like he is in the Prequel trilogy that seems out of character. Plus, why not use the black saber and have Mando save the day. Maybe there is information on the ship about Luke’s whereabouts, Mando delivers Grogru to him? Instead Luke shows up to save the day and take away the child. Kind of neuters Din, don’t you think?
The show is fan service, but done well. I would take the worst Mando episode over 7, 8, or 9.

So, anyone else get their second stimulus?

There is also this piece which kind of works if you ignore Return of the Jedi.

Gah, yeah. Hot garbage. Why the hell they didn’t take Zahns original vision and run with it? At least it was true to the characters.