STAR WARS... like, all of it

Help Support Talkbeer:

Going to be extremely difficult not to rehash any old storylines. Really hoping for something fresh and not a "all of this has happened before and all of it will happen again" kind of circular story to round everything out
Well there's is talk that they'll be going to Tatooine. That place is very busy for being the farthest place from the center of the universe

Battle of Kashyyk was when Yoda was on Kashyyk (the wookiee home planet) during Episode III, and "General Chewbacca" was present at this time in the movies. He was portrayed exactly the same when Episode IV picks back up, 19 years after the end of Episode III.

I don't recall that but I'll take your word.

Also excited for the animated Star Wars Rebels show coming out later this year. Should have more of an original trilogy feel than The Clone Wars.

Pretty good excuse to rewatch them....

Then again, so is Wednesday...
I'm just not that in to them. I enjoy the first three and will watch them if they're on TV from time to time and did see the remasters in the theater back in the day but the last three new ones were all pretty meh due to story lines and or poor acting.

I am excited by this but watering down my expectations to avoid disappointment. Hoping they at least surpass the prequels with these. As for the EU, I had originally hoped to see something based on Zahn's Dark Force Rising trilogy if they were going to go that way or acknowledge it all. Couldn't really get into anything else EU after the Vong War arc started.

Latest posts