Stone enjoy by

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

yoitsarch

Reaction score
Just a heads up to everyone, a second wave of enjoy by cases got dropped off at stores today and later on this week. Incase anybody missed out getting some last week before they sold out.

Are you in SoCal?

I saw this last week but hesitated to buy any and now its gone. Where did you see it?

Yeah socal, its already at a few bevmos and liquor stores. Majority of northern LA county stores recieve stone orders on Mondays, everywhere else im unsure of when they'll recieves it.

Yeah socal, its already at a few bevmos and liquor stores. Majority of northern LA county stores recieve stone orders on Mondays, everywhere else im unsure of when they'll recieves it.
Huh. I never knew this was distro'd to BevMo. I'm gonna be on the lookout from now on. Thanks for the heads up!

Love this stuff! Between distro, friends and trades have managed to get every batch.

Back