US - Mid-Atlantic Suarez Family Brewery

Help Support Talkbeer:

BadJustin

Premium Supporter
Contributor
Always a pleasure to see Thevicster and a surprise run in with CypherEnigma!

For those not in the FB group, new beers coming.

Windfall- the guy I talked to didn't know the base beer for this one but Apircot Country beer (375ml)

Parlance- base of 100ft N and Triangular Nature. There will be 2 versions, one with local plums and one with Japanese plums also 375.

Release Date: TBD

Hoping to hit Suarez for the first time on Saturday. A good time will be had regardless, but I'm hoping that Windfall and Merkel Morello last (along w/ those Pils cans). Are they pretty good about updating their website?

Any other tips for a first-timer, aside from get the pretzel? The taproom seems pretty chill even on the weekends, and so I'm probably overthinking this.

BadJustin

Premium Supporter
Contributor
Hoping to hit Suarez for the first time on Saturday. A good time will be had regardless, but I'm hoping that Windfall and Merkel Morello last (along w/ those Pils cans). Are they pretty good about updating their website?

Any other tips for a first-timer, aside from get the pretzel? The taproom seems pretty chill even on the weekends, and so I'm probably overthinking this.

Yes, site is mostly accurate. Taproom is always chill. It's weird, even when it's "busy" it's still chill AF. Windfall should last with limits like that. Furthermore, IDK about down that way but I am 2.5 hours NW of there and we are getting a foot of snow between today and tomorrow morning.

Yes, site is mostly accurate. Taproom is always chill. It's weird, even when it's "busy" it's still chill AF. Windfall should last with limits like that. Furthermore, IDK about down that way but I am 2.5 hours NW of there and we are getting a foot of snow between today and tomorrow morning.
Shit. Snow could be a deterrent. Will keep an eye on the weather. Thanks for the tip!

Get growlers of everything you can. Especially Bones Shirt and Stands to Reason.

Had an amazing time today at Suarez. GF and I started with Crispy Little and Rest Assured. Both excellent, but we preferred Rest Assured, which was a real standout for the day. As we finished our first round the Pretzel Lady showed up and a line formed, which was hilarious and also a testament to those pretzels, which were insanely good. The biggest surprise for me beer-wise was Bones Shirt. I didn’t expect to love a black lager but holy shit. We are back now and already planning a weekend in Hudson Valley.

Join us. Talking to a dildodawg and hopefully raginasian238 about coming up too.
i'm pretty sure they retired from beer and are living a simple life in a cottage on Dildo Island, Newfoundland, drinking natural wines, surrounded by 17 cats and some mooses. if you would like to get in touch, their address is just a fire emoji followed by a goat emoji. the canadian post office knows what to do.