Super awful trader alert

Help Support Talkbeer:

Everyone in that thread sucks.
Was about to post the same thing but I was going to call the people in that thread cocks. Because they are bunch of cocks.
Hey!! Screw you guys! I posted in that fucking thread! o_O

Of course my post was just to point out how much BA sucks now because its just people trying to trade rape each other, and how much better it used to be in the past. Although I think I did it in a subtle enough way that it eluded modding.

Hey!! Screw you guys! I posted in that fucking thread! o_O

Of course my post was just to point out how much BA sucks now because its just people trying to trade rape each other, and how much better it used to be in the past. Although I think I did it in a subtle enough way that it eluded modding.
Still posting with an active account on BA, so guilt by association. No apologies, no remorse.

Am I the only one that thinks this was one of the worst parts of that thread?
I only have 1 Sue--got 2 in a trade last week from a buddy in Iowa so it's fresh
Just because you got it from a buddy last week, that makes it fresh?

By comparison, yesterday, a guy on an Atlanta beer email list seriously tried to trade a Pliny from JUNE with the explanation of "it's been in the fridge the whole time."

Anyone want the Pliny I got from a guy this week? It's definitely fresh. Cold, too.

Who's that moderator "blue-dream"? He's like the FIB version of F2brewers.
I've been reluctant to do this, but after having gotten a time out and then ultimately locked out of the thread, I figured you guys might get your schadenfreude jimmies from this one. Plenty of Blue-Dream and F2Brewers to go around here with a goodly bit of Todd thrown in.

http://www.beeradvocate.com/community/threads/candid-dialogue-about-moderation.218522/

P.S. There's quite a bit of playing to the audience in my posts in that thread, so settle down. Settle down.

I've been reluctant to do this, but after having gotten a time out and then ultimately locked out of the thread, I figured you guys might get your schadenfreude jimmies from this one. Plenty of Blue-Dream and F2Brewers to go around here with a goodly bit of Todd thrown in.

http://www.beeradvocate.com/community/threads/candid-dialogue-about-moderation.218522/

P.S. There's quite a bit of playing to the audience in my posts in that thread, so settle down. Settle down.
I sincerely hope you spent an entire week just reporting every single shitty ISO:FT post.

Group Builder