First box arrived this morning with some CA love from thefatalflu

SARA Of This World
Alvarado Street Mai TaIPA
Almanac Raspberry Supernova
Alvarado Street Palio
Bruery Coconut Macaroon
Fieldwork DDH Pulp x2
Alvarado Street Motor Oil no.3

All new tricks for me, looking forward to making my rounds through these.. actually I already cracked one of the ddh pulp cans this morning when the box arrived (fwiw I work nights and drank one before bed, I'm not as much of a degenerate as I seem by drinking in the morning)

Awesome box to get this going. Thanks thefatalflu

neither here nor there. San Juan Bautista, CA
All right let's kick this off

First box arrived this morning with some CA love from thefatalflu

SARA Of This World
Alvarado Street Mai TaIPA
Almanac Raspberry Supernova
Alvarado Street Palio
Bruery Coconut Macaroon
Fieldwork DDH Pulp x2
Alvarado Street Motor Oil no.3

All new tricks for me, looking forward to making my rounds through these.. actually I already cracked one of the ddh pulp cans this morning when the box arrived (fwiw I work nights and drank one before bed, I'm not as much of a degenerate as I seem by drinking in the morning)

Awesome box to get this going. Thanks thefatalflu
Enjoy.

FYI, that’s a DDH Mai Tai.

KevSal

Supremium Porter
well shit!

damn capnmike your blowing me away with this box, hitting me with different styles and sizes, very first afterthought! and that boss has had my attention since it was announced, thanks for the killer box! i also appreciate the hand written note, you are a great person on here to everyone

dammit you guys need to stick to the oz limit lol

well shit!

damn capnmike your blowing me away with this box, hitting me with different styles and sizes, very first afterthought! and that boss has had my attention since it was announced, thanks for the killer box! i also appreciate the hand written note, you are a great person on here to everyone

dammit you guys need to stick to the oz limit lol
Enjoy, sir! Lots of favorites in there, and glad I could supply a boss ryeway after you mentioned you were interested in it.

KevSal

Supremium Porter
holy crap Brubaker

-JO vanilla and coffee bean ba dark apparition
-JO ba pro negro
-bo and luke dang i havnt had this in ages!
-boris royale! damn i havnt hear of hopin frog in ages, really excited about this one
-northwest hero cans!
- worlds ridge cinnamon toast brunch, heard so much about these guys excited to check them out

damn man thanks for the awesome selection, stouts to keep me warm :D

Turning Point is a newish (just about a year old) spot just outside of Fort Worth. I have been very happy with their stuff. I may be biased because they love to name beers after TV show references.

Box #4 is a mix of west coast delights with a little midwest mead magic mixed in from jtmartino

Fieldwork Pulp Free (I enjoyed the shit out of the ddh pulp from thefatalflu , looking forward to the west coast counterpart)
Fieldwork Beware the Savage Jaw
Lost Abbey 24 Steps
SARA Cellarman
Schramms Elderberry
Fieldwork Good Conduct (I put this one down as soon as I took the picture... really fucking tasty)

Thanks for the awesome box jtmartino

Latest posts