Super Bowl Squares 2019 Hauls

Help Support Talkbeer:

Box #10 full of PNW love from libbey

All new tricks for me including a couple new breweries from OR. I've enjoyed everything I've had from Great Notion so I'm excited to try these and of course I'm down for anything from Upright.

Fort George From Astoria with Love
Midnight Sun Sloth
Great Notion Juice Jr
Great Notion JB dipa
Upright Scrap Iron
Ex Novo Stereophonic

Thanks libbey

Box #10 full of PNW love from libbey

All new tricks for me including a couple new breweries from OR. I've enjoyed everything I've had from Great Notion so I'm excited to try these and of course I'm down for anything from Upright.

Fort George From Astoria with Love
Midnight Sun Sloth
Great Notion Juice Jr
Great Notion JB dipa
Upright Scrap Iron
Ex Novo Stereophonic

Thanks libbey
Enjoy the beers. The Midnight Sun and Upright are both from the cellar and both are drinking great right now.

KevSal

Supremium Porter
box number 14 coming alll the way from axeman9182 in NY

thanks man haven’t heard of finback but they sound great, stouts and hoppy blondes, and dat shell game collab with jo! now that’s a stout i can get behind, aged in rye whiskey wth brown sugar, almond pumpkin seeds and sunflower seeds, than aged on tasted coconut and granola hot damn!

is that label beer hombrew? what’s the contents?

thanks for the killer box axeman9182!

box number 14 coming alll the way from axeman9182 in NY

thanks man haven’t heard of finback but they sound great, stouts and hoppy blondes, and dat shell game collab with jo! now that’s a stout i can get behind, aged in rye whiskey wth brown sugar, almond pumpkin seeds and sunflower seeds, than aged on tasted coconut and granola hot damn!

is that label beer hombrew? what’s the contents?

thanks for the killer box axeman9182!
Glad it made it OK. The homebrew is a meadowfoam honey mead aged on cacao nibs. Let me know what you think when you try it.

View attachment 5927
Got this killer box from mattafett! Think he may be trolling me with these koozies, but stoked with this offering. I lived in Ankeny for a while so I'm excited to see that locale representing. Lots of Iowa love, thanks bro!
Troll an ISU fan???? Never!!! :D
Unfortunately I couldn’t get to Ames for any Alluvial, but Iowa City is well represented. I actually assisted in taste testing for the BG IPA, and brewed several batches years ago.

Enjoy!!

Great stuff from Ungertaker! Love these little stubby crowlers. All new ones for me.

I’m glad that you’ve not had any of them. They are all exceptional, in my opinion.

I’ll be sending another box soon. I wanted to get the requirements out to you, plus I had the hops in the fridge waiting to be shipped to you- I didn’t want them to not be fresh.

I’m glad that you’ve not had any of them. They are all exceptional, in my opinion.

I’ll be sending another box soon. I wanted to get the requirements out to you, plus I had the hops in the fridge waiting to be shipped to you- I didn’t want them to not be fresh.
Awesome! Can't wait .

....and last but certainly not least, box #12 from bigstrunso

De Cam Nectarine :eek: very excited about this, I havent had a ton of De Cam and specifically this one has been a want for a while
Speciation Genetic Drift
Rare Barrel Small Acts
Rare Barrel Home, Sour Home. This is the only one I've had, but happy to drink it again, it's one of my favorites that TRB has ever put out and its been a couple years for me.

Thanks for the nice sour box to round this out!

Latest posts