Super Bowl Squares 2019 TBO

Help Support Talkbeer:

Don

Premium Supporter of Schrute Farms
Contributor
Because I fuxking care.

I enjoy reading the shit on here

I invested shite intobthis site and the people here, pretty much all the people I care about fucked this site off, but regardless. I cared about this site.

I got jack shite out other than friends.

Why did you come back after multiple times fucking up and screwing people over? I mean I asked that as your question was dumb.
Because I know I’m a better person than I was. Those 2 years I was a terrible person, i drank and ate myself into a heart attack and pancreatitis. I fucked up so much in all aspects of life that my wife left me and I’m lucky that she didn’t try to take my kid.

It takes more of a man to fuck up and then man up and take the heat than to pack up and leave. Sure, some people don’t fuck up at all, but that ship sailed.

Beyond Reproach and all that.
Edit

Okay Don I am not dismissing all
That^.

Thank you for throwing that out. I am not looking to ask you to do that.

If this is a final cleansing thread for you, cool.

Still struggling why I am the bad guy for suggesting a winner share their winnings.

Whatever.

End of the day this whole thing is run by a Photekut certified shirtlord so itmakes sense that At least one box was also won by a certified Photekut certified shitlord.

Maybe more....,i will leave the profile
Posts to determine that. Lol.

Don

Premium Supporter of Schrute Farms
Contributor
Beyond Reproach and all that.
Edit

Okay Don I am not dismissing all
That^.

Thank you for throwing that out. I am not looking to ask you to do that.

If this is a final cleansing thread for you, cool.

Still struggling why I am the bad guy for suggesting a winner share their winnings.

Whatever.
Not cleansing at all, just figured I’d answer your question honestly.

I just don’t feel like people should be made to feel like shit for not doing things your way. You made your stance known last year, didn’t seem necessary to do it again, especially considering the reception you got last year when you did it.

I’m already looking forward to the nasty text from BadJustin when he wakes up, so I’ll leave it there.

Not cleansing at all, just figured I’d answer your question honestly.

I just don’t feel like people should be made to feel like shit for not doing things your way. You made your stance known last year, didn’t seem necessary to do it again, especially considering the reception you got last year when you did it.

I’m already looking forward to the nasty text from BadJustin when he wakes up, so I’ll leave it there.
He’s a douche canoe, so you should be in the clear......

Congrats to the winners.
Fuck you Pat's for not kicking that field goal end of 2nd quarter on 4th and short...

Because if I won, i may or may not have shared my boxes.

I need to compile the list. Then run the draft.

Cheers and thanks.

My hot take. I don’t really care what people do with their boxes. All of us had an equal chance of winning before the numbers were drawn. We all went into this knowing someone was going to win and someone was going to lose. Two of the guys I don’t even know who they are. The big winner I do and he’s been around for a while. None of us know what anybody is going to do with their winnings so it’s not something to worry about.

BadJustin

Premium Supporter
Contributor
My hot take. I don’t really care what people do with their boxes. All of us had an equal chance of winning before the numbers were drawn. We all went into this knowing someone was going to win and someone was going to lose. Two of the guys I don’t even know who they are. The big winner I do and he’s been around for a while. None of us know what anybody is going to do with their winnings so it’s not something to worry about.

This. Furthermore, this is part of gambling. Why the fuck should KevSal have to give anyone anything? So, if I won the lottery twice, the expectation is that I give my second winnings away? That is the dumbest fucking thing I have ever heard. Or wait, because he won two quarters he is now a shitlord? Fucking what? That make zero fucking sense to me. Additionally, the indignation that anyone who does not follow that rationale is also a shitlord is downright preposterous.

Then Don gets dragged into it over shit that happened years ago now? Don has participated in many a BIF since them and shown that he didn't intentionally fuck anyone over and has made amends.

tosh- you have been back here for less than a week dude. So far you've gotten butthurt and left veiled jabs on profile posts and buried in other threads on the board. You got sand in your pussy because steimie made a fucking joke that you took way to seriously, now before you spout off and cry BS, think back for a second on all the shit you've called people and gotten away with it so spare me the woe is me shit. Let' call it fucking even Steven now after your display last night.

Ya know, here I am thinking that maybe you did change and I would give you the benefit of the doubt. I even went as far and defending the decision to allow you back MULTIPLE times, in multiple threads and this is the shit that goes down on a Sunday night? Personally, I take that as a big "Fuck you, Justin". So thanks, I appreciate it. I appreciate you making ME look like the idiot and asshole for even saying you would be different. I can't believe I even have to type this shit right now. What a fucking load of horse shit.

Last edited:
If i had won The year I played i would have shared the winnings with a bunch of people.
It is fucking mad that makes me wrong.
I cannot fathom how sharing winning 10+ boxes and sharing it makes me wrong.
None of that makes you wrong. Planning all of the cool things you will do if you win is part of the fun of playing.

Everything else makes you wrong.

i blame zuerlein, dude fucked everything up for us!
I was joking with my wife that the Rams were dicks to everyone who had 3 - 3 in these squares games for trying that kick. There was so little time left that all it was going to do was mess with points scored and squares, but not help them win at all. Then he shanked it and all was right with the world.

Okay.... well that was.... interesting. Just let me know who I'm shipping to, thanks BlowoffTube
And because I'm a dumb noob, how does this all work? Am I given a name for just one winner that I can hit with beer, or do I ship to all winners??

"Non-winning Talkbeer Members agree to ship at minimum 44 oz. of wants, locals, or otherwise high quality beer to one of the winners, to be drafted after the Super Bowl. There is no limit to the amount you can send."

BlowoffTube tell me what to do so I can drop that heat!

And because I'm a dumb noob, how does this all work? Am I given a name for just one winner that I can hit with beer, or do I ship to all winners??

"Non-winning Talkbeer Members agree to ship at minimum 44 oz. of wants, locals, or otherwise high quality beer to one of the winners, to be drafted after the Super Bowl. There is no limit to the amount you can send."

BlowoffTube tell me what to do so I can drop that heat!

The winners “draft” and pick who sends to them. You will be tagged.

Latest posts